Monday, June 2, 2008

June 2-Mein Liebe...




Hallo!

Sorry about the skips, I've been busy.

So I showed a picture in an earlier post of Bill and Tom Kaulitz of the German band Tokio Hotel.

Now this band is not my usual taste, as I've always been a fan of indie rock (DEATH TO THE MAINSTREAM!), however this group has fascinated me immensely.

The band includes four dashing young German "jungs", the singer, Bill (center left), the guitarist, Tom (center right), the bassist, Georg (far right), and Gustav (far left), the drummer.

Their music is definitley for the teen set, encouraging standing up for one's self, rebelling against authority, and ballads about fighting urges of suicide and preachings of love. No wonder girls can't get enough.

Their stage presence is immense, aided by their unique sense of personal style.


Look into their music and check them out on Youtube. They're a fun band and are sure to entertain and maybe even capture your special affection.

No comments: