Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hey Gurl, I Like Yo Common App...-August 12

Hey dudes and dudettes!

I am wrapping up the details of my common application online. I still have yet to fill out the supplements, but all in good time... The only reason that I am this far into the process is because I have been spending time at my school for a College Essay Writing Workshop. I needed some form of motivation to get off my a** and write my personal statement (long essay)! I am actually very satisfied with my statement, fortunately!

If you haven't started the Common App yet, there is not need to worry. If you are applying to a school regular decision, the application and supplement aren't due until January 1st or even later. Even if you are applying Early Decision, you are swimming in time (most schools give the deadline around the middle of November). However, it is a good idea to get started! Just google "common app" and register! Easy pea-sy, lemon squeeze-y!

Now, if you will excuse me, I must attend to the 30,ooo other things that must be accomplished before next Friday!

BIG LOVE,
Anna

No comments: