Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Senior Portrait Time!-August 18


Alright all you 17-soon-to-be-18-year-olds! Slip on your most sophisticated ensemble and HAM IT UP!

haha that's obviously not me (at least I hope it's obvious), but I just wanted everyone younger and older than us lucky "almost-adults" to realize (or remember) some of the weird traditions that come along with glorified high school seniordom.

I had my "senior portrait" taken today, along with most of my fellow seniors, around the exteriors of my actually picturesque high school. My school kind of looks like a modern art museum from the outside, so you can guess that our photographers had a field day with inventive posing! My personal fav was the elbow-on-the-wall, hand-on-the-hip pose which warranted an unnecessary "Oooo look at that SASS!" from my photographer... (He was a cool guy all things considered)

All I can do is hope that I didn't have a forced smile or any other common blunders of my fellow, paparazzi-ed youth!

Anyways, I hope you guys felt some fond nostalgia...


No comments: